Wednesday, February 7, 2007

A Word from Keller Williams Realty Olathe Team Leader Rob Hill

In a moment here I will introduce you to my Team Leader. Keller Williams uses team leaders to organize and run the day to day affairs of the agents in the office. Of course, we also have a supervising broker. But the Team Leader is who most agents will interact with when setting goals, overcoming obstacles and answering questions regarding negotiations. So without further ado I give you Rob Hill.

___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___ ___

What a great day it is in real estate! Actually, that can be said of every single day since I took the huge step of faith in entering the real estate business many years ago. I couldn’t have made a better decision but it took some time before I realized my potential and began on my pathway to success.

It took a while for me to conclude that simply having my real estate license wasn’t going to automatically bring commission checks and happiness! I soon figured out that the more skilled I was at generating leads from within my sphere of influence the higher my sales volume became.

There are virtually hundreds of real estate agents that are clamoring for every listing and buyer in my market area and I needed to be confident that there is no agent more skilled and committed than I. The problem, however, is where do those skills come from that can give an agent the edge in a battle for a listing or buyer? I found that many have gone before me that have failed and also those that have succeeded in having the know-how and savvy to be a cut above the rest.

I am my own business manager and independent contractor. I am the only one who can make or break my business and having the finest tools of the trade at my disposal is critical. I floundered at a level far below my potential for many years before a colleague suggested I take some time and look closely at the advantages of a company that is at the forefront in training, on the cutting edge of the technology that is so important in our industry and our success and provides a company intent on seeing every associate not only succeed but win in their real estate business.

I could have placed my real estate license with any company in the entire Kansas City area and I searched and researched until I found the best place to help me succeed. That company, Keller Williams Realty, gives every associate the optimum opportunity to build and learn the skills necessary to compete and win.

My business is worth the best. Is yours?

Rob Hill
Team Leader
Keller Williams Realty
Diamond Partners, Inc. - Olathe

No comments: